- 00 Days
- 00 Hours
- 00 Minutes
- 00 Seconds
Get ready for a fun, interactive live workshop experience where you'll discover more about systems thinking + yourself alongside engaged, change-minded healthcare professionals.
The work actually begins BEFORE we meet live with an on-demand, 20-minute Pre-Work Lesson laying out:
- What many healthcare pro's get wrong about systems
- What a system ACTUALLY is
- The 3 types of problems we encounter
- Why complex problems require a different solution strategy
Then, with a shared foundation, we'll meet live for 2 hours to go deeper into + discuss:
- What systems thinking is + how it fills this gap
- The key principles of systems thinking (+ how to put them into practice)
- The 4 cognitive habits of every systems thinker
- YOUR unique Cognitive Habit Archetype...
- And thus, YOUR most strategic areas for growth
- How you can strengthen your systems thinking skills TODAY
You'll walk away with a personalized plan to continue your systems thinking development moving forward.
Registered nurses + APRNs can earn 2 hours of continuing education contact hours! Plus, you'll get to hang out with a group of emerging healthcare change makers just like you.
It's all going down Thursday September 7 at 1pm - 3pm Eastern. We'll be meeting up virtually via Zoom. If you can't make it live, you're welcome to join us via the recorded replay. You're also invited to join future sessions of this workshop, as long as it lives.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #17784 for CE contact hours. There will be no refunds issued for any reason, including nonattendance of the program.
"Claire does a fantastic job at using simple & accessible language and graphics to introduce complex, multifaceted concepts. This workshop should be mandatory training for every healthcare employee!"
- Kiley, RN
"Dr. Phillips is just excellent. Her unique perspective encourages reflection, foresight, and a space to lead with curiosity while thinking about complex, systems issues".
- April Prunty, PhD RN
"While I was already familiar with systems thinking and a lot of Claire's teaching from having followed her on Instagram, this workshop was super helpful in synthesizing that information and providing the framework for how I as an individual interact with systems thinking.
"10/10 workshop, would recommend to anyone who wants to learn more about systems thinking and how it applies to your work and life."
- Hannah, RN